Page 1 of 3
Mazda Lowering Static \  pepboys sells bell tech 3" lowering leafs

pepboys sells bell tech 3" lowering leafs

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3718
replies 23
following 10

bagged89mazda   +1y
thats a first . i think the only way u can get em is to order online $ 110.99 plus s/h .

thetornado   +1y
is the title a ? or are you saying that Pep Boys really does sell them?
bagged89mazda   +1y
its a statement actually . Its only available thru online ordering . i don't think you can order em thru the store . iTS true they do
thetornado   +1y
StylinConcepts sells them for $109.95...
anybody have these on their truck?
mark   +1y
looks like a mono with an overload lol

thats pretty cool tho
thetornado   +1y
...so i wonder if these really give you 3 inches of drop. cuz if they dont, seems like a lot of money to spend when you could just remove a few leafs to do the same thing.
so does anybody have these?
gwadzam   +1y
im already buying some, do i have to buy new blocks with it? no?
pont   +1y
you dont run blocks with those. there dearched to give you the drop instead of using blocks much safer then haveing blocks in there
paul42   +1y
I think I will get a set of them. The 4 inch block setup I have now makes the u bolts too close to the ground. I wonder what the weight capacity is since I still use my truck for yard work.
schreff   +1y
I can do $87.69 each for the Leafs, Thats giving the MazdaBscene.com 10% over cost discount. I can do $27.30 for the 3in. block kit. Gives you everything. Thats with the discount of course. The belltech nitro drop shocks for the front and rear are $34.01 each. This is all plus shipping. I do have these on my truck and yes they give you a 3in drop.