threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Lowering Static \  anybody else runnin juice?

anybody else runnin juice?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1532
replies 12
following 7

juiced   +1y
anyone?
paul42   +1y
I am in my S-10. 4 Fenner pumps and 6 group 31 batteries. Old School!
hybrid   +1y
im running 4 pro hopper pumps with accumalators and 4 workaholic batteries under the bed
juiced   +1y
i did the unthinkable today.....

i added 4 more batteries and an extra pump for a show tomorrow.....

all the extras are more of an intimidation thing rather than weight since i had to move my pumps in front of my rear axle. it looks like a beast and it swings pretty good too.

i'll post some pics later tonight.
juiced   +1y
oops double post
slammed91b5000   +1y

i would concider runnin juice cuz i like the amount of lift and the sound, but i bet you paid more for just your batteries than i paid for my whole air system, including my oasis compressor. i paid $600 cnd for 2 optima yellow tops just to support the massive amp draw from that compressor. i couldnt imagine buying 31 just regular batteries even.
juiced   +1y

the 31 is the type of battery.

31 = commercial
27 = marine

think he's runnin 6 batteries. you can get refurbished batts for $20-$25.
even new batteries at $60 each is only $360.

i can see how you misread though....
slammed91b5000   +1y

thanks for clearing that up for me cuz i was sorta wondering about the weight of 31 batteries. that would weight more than the rest of the truck haha.
juiced   +1y
show was yesterday and there were a total of 5 or 6 in my class.

so much drama from a couple of the other guys complaining about my truck. they wanted me to bump into another class since i was running so many batteries. the head judge came over and rechecked everything on my setup to make sure that i was all wired up. after all that inspecting and crap nothing was changed.

so long story short...............i took first

the truck didn't do what it was supposed to do but a win is a win.

i hit 37" and then a hose blew from the pressure. the cylinder still had the fitting connected to the crimmped part of the hose. crazy but at least it blew during a winning hop than it being the reason for a loss.

here's a pic of the monster pump that blew out that hose.

mazm   +1y
congrats on that first place man