threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  Suicide Doors Bag Kits?

Suicide Doors Bag Kits?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1159
replies 6
following 4

trd4trsn   +1y
Any opinions on which one is better? Going to purchase next week and would like to see if whoever has bought from them had any help for me. I have buying power, but is the most expensive one the best? Is a kit the way to go, or to buy separate components? Lots of questions sorry. Just need to stop procrastinating and get this done. Thanks in advance. Brenna
bagged89mazda   +1y
depends what you want it to do . Do you want front/back and side to side?

I Would go with the kit personally ... buyin seperate runs your costs up unless you don't have it all at once to be able to get it . But you said you have the money to do it .

I would get sucicde doors air kit #3

this kit includes
2 viair 450 compressors
2 (5) gallon air tanks ( i would upgrade to 12 gallon 8 port .)
8 3/8's gc valves 250 psi
10 switch box
2 relays for the compressors
2 dual needle gauages
1 single needle gauage
(upgrade to 224c firestone bags )
50 ft 1/2 air line
50 ft of 1/4 air line
pressure switch

this setup with out the upgrades stanard $ 1,089.00

you would still have to buy :
4 link
and make your own bag mounts
and make or buy your own notch .

FOR warning i don't know how true it is but sucide doors don't back up their compressors. he tells you to contact Air lift . To which they say if you got em from succide doors they won't back the warranty on it . Apparently there's a problem between them .. BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS 100% TRUE ABOUT IT .

it Will cost you a lil more for the 224c which are the 2600 bags they run about 69.00 each
the 4link will run you about 400.00
Plus your fittings .

All together you lookin to spend about 1500 -1700 on air ride .

BUT im sure that custom parts biz or grant fab can write you up a decent deal using our MAZDABSCENE discount look in to them for a price quote.

later .
MICHAEL
drpdmazda   +1y

just a warning like i have warned everyone else, i bought a ton of shit from them, about 5 months ago, and had a problem with one of my compressors that they told me would be warrantied, i called them about it, they told me to call airlift since it is there products, i called airlift and they told me that any viaiar compressors that suicide sells are not warrantied so keep that in mind when buying a set up, they have very nice stuff at suicide but you get no warranties on your compressors, which are basically one of the most important parts of your air ride system
trd4trsn   +1y
Thanks for all the input guys. I'll check out your site and give you a call sometimes next week. B.
bagged89mazda   +1y

greaser .... you didn't read my post above??? lol . i was lookin out maine.

Bagged89Mazda wrote:
FOR warning i don't know how true it is but sucide doors don't back up their compressors. he tells you to contact Air lift . To which they say if you got em from succide doors they won't back the warranty on it . Apparently there's a problem between them .. BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS 100% TRUE ABOUT IT .
drpdmazda   +1y
oh damn my bad man, sorry
bigroy_80   +1y
yea id recommened kit 3 thats the one ive got. you can make your own brackets or buy the torsion brackets off SD aswell. his metal is kind of overkill for the front brackets but you can make it work.
Page 1 of 1