Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  side to side

side to side

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1161
replies 9
following 6

mazm   +1y
my truck is monoleafed with 4 inch blocks and only has four valves i was thinking about getting 4 more valves to do side to side do i have to have a four link to do this???
blare   +1y
get rid of that mono dude
mark   +1y
it'll hold for a little bit, but it'll eventually begin to crack if you try to pull a lot of sides with it
blare   +1y
and then you will die as your truck loses control and smashes into a semi spreading you and your passengers guts all over the road
sprkndawg   +1y
Not Hateing But Bagged On A Monoleaf is VERY unsafe, id get a 4 link before you add side to side.
mazm   +1y
i am only 15 so i am savin up for a 4 link now i guess
slammed83mazda   +1y
I was mono leafed for about 3 months before my shit snapped and i was hitting side to sides all day you can do it but then u notice ur leafs de-arching more and more and more so i recommend a 4 link within the 3-4 months ur mono leafed.

Living a Custom Lifestyle

Outkast Inc. Louisville,Ky
mazm   +1y
yeah i am fixin to get a 4 link, gc valves, notch cover, and some kind of shocks
slammedmini469   +1y
yah, my friend had a mono leaf in his old chevy 1500.......i am not sure if it had anything to do with it.....but it rode like shit (like there was NO rear suspension....).....and wouldn't do much side-side.....
mazm   +1y
i would post pics of my truck but i'm not sure how to do it
Page 1 of 1