Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  reverse 4link? or forward 3

reverse 4link? or forward 3

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 967
replies 4
following 5

miked   +1y
does anyone have those?? an whats your thought on both... i dont wish to remove the gas tank an or relocated it.
drpdmazda   +1y

nooooooo, dont do a reverse, i am going through that nightmare right now, the guy that did the reverse in my truck screwed the angles up so bad that it cost me over $1000 to get it all fixed and installed forward, save yourself the hassle and do it forward, unfortunately you will have to remove the gas tank, but you can get a fuel cell for a couple hunderd bucks,
minimazda93   +1y
if you are going to leave the gas tank down there when you notch it make sure you cut the gas tank crossmember (its in the way of notching anyhow) and move it up as high as you can pull it (with gas tank still attached) and reweld it on your notch. id hate to see a mazda and its owner burn up on the side of the road.

anyhow drpdmazda said it first DO NOT do a reverse 4link, they work but avoid it at all costs, not worth the hassle, trust me you would rather put the gas tank or fuel cell in the bed than run a reverse link.
go with the 3 link b/c you can angle the left bar of the wishbone to avoid the gas tank.
grantkustoms   +1y
I have a triangulated 4 link comes with 2 upper and lower 24inch bars W/ajustable rod ends. With bushings and a steel sleave, all mounting brackets 1/4 inch laser cut and all grade 8 hardware. this is a good link system and very strong. $359.99
Or a weld on cantilever system with grade 8 hardware,all 1/4 inch link brackets (water jet cut) 1/4 inch upper and lower bag mounts, lower bars 2 ich and 1 inch upper bars $499.99
mazdawg9178   +1y
pics of the canti kit please
Page 1 of 1