Page 1 of 3
Mazda Lowering Static \  Front Bags

Front Bags

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3349
replies 25
following 12

pro-rabbit   +1y
What front bags do you use? What bracket kit/custom kit do you use for the front.

Right now I just have the stock arms with a torsion kit with firstone 255C bags.

Just wondering because I am redoing my bag setup and am thinking of using different bags.
mullet   +1y
I have firstone 2500 lbs.. hoping to switch to either the 2600lbs bags or slam specialties. I also have stock arms w/ torsion kit.. what other ideas u looking for? BYC controll arms w/ a notched frame to tuck 2600lbs bags?
Mike
mark   +1y
firestone 255c, suicidedoors.com torsion brackets, stock upper/lower control arms
pro-rabbit   +1y
I am looking for more lift and better bags. I want dual 1/2" port or dual 3/4" if I can find em. I might just make my own upper/lower control arms. But I was told the other day I can use a set of slam bags up front with next to no mods. any one try this...?
Post was last edited on Jun 17, 2005 03:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
mullet   +1y
from my understanding Slam bags are replacements for firestone 255c's except they are a little widder when laid out.
Mike
pro-rabbit   +1y
Any good place to order them from? If anyone has a good store to get em at sence SD don't carry them I would order a set and try em out.
eksessivdragger   +1y
i believe gravity-werx carries SS bags
slammed89mazda   +1y
mullet, you left 3 bags in the cab of the b26, i didnt really get a chance to look at them, are they any good?? also, does the front end lay out???
baha   +1y
-- realy cool guys to do business with
paul42   +1y
Did you guys have to remove your sway bar to bag the front of your trucks? I havent had time to take a close look at my mazdas front end but I had to remove the sway bar in my hardbody when i bagged it and I did not like that at all.