Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  Canti Kits???

Canti Kits???

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 988
replies 6
following 4

mullet   +1y
does anyone make/distribute a cantilever setup? I see some bad ass trucks w/ the setup.. and never see kits.. does everyone make their own. I know there is nothing really too them.. but it would make it a lot easier if you could get one already made... just thought i would ask.
mike
eksessivdragger   +1y
a true canti kit? i dont believe so, everyone makes and sells the lever-style canti tho
mullet   +1y
Yeah.. they make the bag over bar setup.. but i'm looking for a true cantilever. Just wondering.
Mike
sprkndawg   +1y
What makes it a true canti setup?? like when you get lift by deflating the bag???
eksessivdragger   +1y

thats a true canti setup bc the bag isnt the pivot point, its the force acting on the bar(or whatever).

w. a true canti, the bag is pushing up(or down) on a bar which has a pivot point near the center(not on the ends) and one end is connected to the axle (if u have a straight axle) or two the axles(if u run a IRS)

if u mount bags on the bars its just a lever-style canti.

if i confused you, just let me know
mazdawg9178   +1y
heres a visual
mullet   +1y
its probably better that there aren't kits out there, because they are so personalized, and so much thought, R&D, and actual fabrication that it just wouldn't be the same if they were mass produced. Just thought i would ask.
Mike
Page 1 of 1