Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  belltech spindle? didnt know they make one

belltech spindle? didnt know they make one

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1246
replies 6
following 4

chilnviln   +1y
im searching for belltech spindles for the b-series and i keep hearing aboot other mazdas having them but i cannot find one. anyone know what the part number is for them? if i have to i will buy chassis tech spindles. i have heard some bad things aboot their spindles, however i would get them over lowered control arms.
mullet   +1y
from my understanding chassis tech aka AIM aka suck my balls aka Guage buys the molds from beltech.. so should be the same thing. The spindals aren't bad.. its the horrible customer service.. for example i ordered tail light fillers from Guage.. same thing.. the week before thanksgiving.. didn't get them until Febuary. I had to keep calling and confirming my addy.. but they never thought to look at the invoice with my phone number or email addy.
rollinslow   +1y
The chassis tech spindles are good spindles. My bro has had a set on his bagged mazda for over 6 years now with no problems what so ever.
chilnviln   +1y
chassis tech spindles are made from belltech molds so in essence they should be the same, however i keep having doubts aboot them. when i owned a hardbody i was hearing bad things, like breakage, not fitting correctly, etc. so i paid through the azz to get belltechs and didnt have one problem with them. ill probably end up getting the chassis techs just because i dont want to resort to control arms
vidraggin   +1y
I know people have had all kinds of trouble with anything related to AIM, but I havent had any problems. I also know that alot of people run those Chassis Tech spindles without problems. Its like anything, there is bad in all of it, but it just seems that you hear about some more than others.
mullet   +1y
AIM's biggest deal is shipping.. unfortunatly i got tail light fillers ordered week before thanksgiving and got them in April. They said that my address was wrong.. but never looked at the invoice w/ my address, phone number, and email.. didn't contact me once. Now air ride is a totally different ball game.
Mike
vidraggin   +1y
Yea their shipping does suck most of the time. I havent had too bad luck with them but know of alot of people who have.
Page 1 of 1