Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  My bags...

My bags...

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1142
replies 5
following 5

bagged_mazda   +1y
Ok my back gets real good lift but my front gets bout 5 inches...what do i need to do?The guy i work with says put another bag on there...but i dont really know...can you help?
eksessivdragger   +1y
do u have drop spindles? where is the bag mounted?

U can run new control arms(from gravity werx or kustomwerks) and notch ur frame to mount the back as close to the frame as possible. and run no drop spindles(stock ones)
baha   +1y
what size bags are you using right now? and do you have gauges on them? what PSI are you running. Id just replace the bag with a bigger size and not realy worry about having it mounted closer to the frame (pivot point) in theory you can get more lift because it's closer to the pivot point but you also have to take in the bags lift to psi to weight ratio nm I'm just going to sound confusing
bagged_mazda   +1y
2500 bag in front and back is 2600...they are conitech or sumthin...they was on the truck when i got it..
mullet   +1y
How big of rims and tires are you running.. because you could have the top plate mounted too high. Did you flip your ball joints or put on drop spindals? Also.. i didn't know Gravity Werx sold controll arms?
mark   +1y
got pics?
Page 1 of 1