threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  stupid question....

stupid question....

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1130
replies 8
following 7

bagged_mazda   +1y
thread post photo

Ok my brother is gonna get 2 of these and hook em upto a 5 gallon air tank...they are 280 psi apiece...so will they fill up the tanks fine?How long do you think they will take to fill up?
mullet   +1y
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like an hour. I did that once to limp a buddy home.. and it took forever just to get him up high enough to drive. SUcked SOOO bad. Tell him to try this.. go let all the air out of one tire that goes up to 40 to 50 psi.. or even half way down.. and let him fill it up with one of those.. jeez.. i could only imagine.
Mike
bagged_mazda   +1y
well he wants to hook 2 up and run off a 5 gallon tank...he is only running them to airshocks
eksessivdragger   +1y
id said save up for a Viair of some sort........even if u get a 450(around $190) u'd fill a tank way way faster than those...........

id say after awhile the motor would burn out on that compressor since its really not build to run constantly.......just my $.02
paul42   +1y
Those compressors are not 100% duty cycle so they will burn up fast since they will have to run for such a long time. Not worth the money. Tell you "brother" that it would be better to stop at a gas station and fill the tank every now and then.
mark   +1y
if he ran those directly to the air shocks it would be fine...but do not run them to the tank...too much volume to pump, not enough guts from the compressor lol
blare   +1y
Just go pick a caddy compressor off one that has air shocks. They are usually located in the engine bay and around here I think they run about 20 bucks or something from the junkyard.
baha   +1y
yea don't hook those up to a 5 gallon tank, they will burn up.
bagged_mazda   +1y
yeah since i work at a shop i get a viair for the shop gets it for...
Page 1 of 1