Page 1 of 2
Mazda Lowering Static \  Bagging Price

Bagging Price

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1911
replies 13
following 9

got_flat   +1y
Ok - After the end of winter i hope to have some money to bag the b2000.

There is no way im going to o it myself as I dont know anything and the certing laws here are really bitchy.

Im looking at spening around 8 grand, what should I expect for that sort of money - equipment wise - keeping inmind it needs to be installed for that much as well.

Cheers
Warren
slammed91b5000   +1y
well i dunno what the pricing is like where you are but here i could get a truck bagged with fbss and 4link and body dropped 3 1/2 inches for 8 grand (cnd) i think its like 4200 for the air bag kit and instalation then $1000 an iinch to body drop.
mullet   +1y
on another post the currency transfer rate was NZ Dollars 90 = 63.2639 US Dollars.. and i don't want to look up canadian currency transfer rate.. but that might help. Depending on avalibility of products.. and shipping 4 link bars and a notch overseas is gonna be a bitch.. so i would build as much as you can there... and order only the necessities... unless they are avalible there.. but like you were saying a Haynes manual is 90 bux there.. and its only 15 here.
Mike
impulse   +1y
$8000 for a body drop and air... thats unreal!!!

man im glad im doin my own stuff with the help of friends.
got_flat   +1y
Theres shops that do it here - theres is only a couple..

So i take it for 8 grand i could get a fast set up and a body drop in the states?
slammed89mazda   +1y
$4200 for bags + install??? my system only costs 1000...i say just do all the install yourself, no need to pay some1 that much $$ to do it
paul42   +1y
Here in the states its about $2500 for someone to bag a truck. That would include electric fast valves and some type of 4 link setup and install. Body Drops run about $750 - $1000 an inch.
got_flat   +1y
dam - wish i was in the states for this shit.
bagged_mazda   +1y
well ship your truck over...but while it was being bagged i'd pull off the right hand drive steering...
got_flat   +1y
haha - sweet all the money Id save on bagging woud be spent on shipping and replacing my right hand steering