Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  2WD lift ?

2WD lift ?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 980
replies 3
following 3

2fine89   +1y
Has anyone seen anything of a lift kit or custom front prerunner suspension for our 87-93 trucks. Must be getting old or just wanting to try something different. I just pulled my 89 off the disabled list and put her on the road for the first time in 3 years. Forgot how ruff she rode that low... It has been in da weeds since 90 and I think it is time for a change. Any ideas ?
mark   +1y
hmm...someone may make a control-arm and spindle setup for the 2wd...you never know!

but i havent really seen a lifted mazda period lol..maybe they dont sell them? i have no idea, thats def. a good plan tho
phatdaddy   +1y
i have researched this and this is the only way i found of doing it.for more than 4" of lift

you can get 4" toyota lift spindles from fabtech, BUT you have to swap everything from the spindle out with yota parts, yota tie rod ends,calipers,brake rotors ect...,and use an toyota upper ball joints.then I would get arched leafs for the rear for what ever height you want.

i was gonna convert my 84 over using toyota front spindles and arched leafs in the rear. and then try and find a set of coils for the front that where the same size but longer. i was gonna raise mine 6" to clear 31's.and use a yota rearend so i could get lower rear gears and a locker.
you can prob find longer torsion bars something for the front.
2fine89   +1y
thanks for the replies guys. i guess I'm just going to crank up the bars and a body lift for now, then look into a custom long travel toy suspension.
Page 1 of 1