threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  how to flip ball joints?

how to flip ball joints?

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1346
replies 4
following 3

payner22   +1y
could someone please help me herer i have my torsion bars cranked i have about 1 inch of travel and now i want to flip my ball joint but i do not know how?
framedragger   +1y
ok what you do is take ur spindle off and on the lower control arm cut the little hump thing off of it and move the ball joint from the bottom to the top( leave the stem facing down) and same for the top but less or no cutting. very simple jus get something to cut metal and do it .
payner22   +1y
ok thanks i took a good look at it and i figured thats what i should do i just didnt want to start hacking things up before i was really shure on how to do it

also i cranked my torsion bars about 9 times each and they are almost ridding on the bump stops i was wondering if i should crank them all the way down or just untill the bump stop touchs
framedragger   +1y
i took mine out
rollinslow   +1y
Do not take your torsion bars out! Very unsafe! Just crank them down until you hit the bumpstops, flip your ball joints, and either cut your bumpstops down or purchase some shorter ones. That will get you pretty low for a static drop.
Page 1 of 1