Page 1 of 3
Mazda Lowering Static \  a few stupid questions

a few stupid questions

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3490
replies 20
following 8

charliʹe brown   +1y
stupid question 1........ I need ? air bags,plates to weld in to hold the bags,compresser, air tank, lines, valves....... what else? anyone know of any good web pages that describes the process w/pixs ? , or a "full" kit w/instructions.

SQ2: what would be the best compressor size to get? don't want to hop but, I'd like to not have to wait all the time, ..... or would i need to be looking at the tank size ?.. maybe valves ?

went here > but the "Full" kit links don't work.

This is what I want >>>> to go as low as I can with out cutting the bed, and then jump in and raise the whole truck. "maybe some mag/drag springs to throw sparks" so front to back also. and...... thats it! " a fare ride will do "

I need pixs, guidence, help, any links.
thanks for reading & "any" help.
CB
miked   +1y
framedragger   +1y
pressure switch.various fittings, air gauges.switches
charliʹe brown   +1y
thanks miked!

framedragger ? this is your truck in the pic? did you have to cnotch the frame and cut the bed to get it that low ? or is that without cutting?

CB
Post was last edited on Apr 27, 2005 05:04. This post has been edited 1 times.
tha mazda   +1y
cb how low do u wanna get?
charliʹe brown   +1y
as low as I can with out cutting the bed ......
we'll still use it unless we go 350chevy or 454 ....... "then we'll chop it all up !!!

It's for my brother so I'm thinking a 16yr old may not need that much power in a "very" light truck ....... so may just clean up under the hood w/a few dress up items and put it on air, >w/the option to go lower and add more switches later. would like to hid as much of the compressor and tanks as much as possible ?

I'm still reading ....... " I did not know you could buy this much diffrent stuf for lil'trucks" >> I thought I was going to end up making it all and serching salvege yards ......
CB
eksessivdragger   +1y
if you dont want to hack up the bed, u wont be able to get that low. But u can always bodydrop the bed 3" or so, that way u wont have a huge hole in it and u'll be able to mount all ur bags, valves, tanks and such under the bed

just an idea for ya
mark   +1y
what he said ^^

or you could get a bolt in C-notch and get an extra inch or so lower in the rear, but then your axle pumpkin might hit the bed then

but to be honest with you, go ahead and cut it up
eksessivdragger   +1y
if u ever plan to do a body drop, id say lift the floor now. Bc im BDed and have holes in my bed and wish i did it the way i told you.........new bed here i come!
mark   +1y

no, don't start hanginh shit under your truck so you can drag...get it low enough to drag something on the truck....then just plate what ever the hell is dragging.....bumper, crossmember, frame, whatever

since you dont want to cut the bed, dragging is not an option for you, so please dont hang a 1ft rod bolted to your frame so you can make sparks

not being an ass bro...just letting yo uknow it isnt safe