Page 1 of 3
Mazda Lowering Static \  air ride

air ride

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 4716
replies 27
following 10

scrapn b22   +1y
Wassup mazdafanatics! I was wondering what other companies are good for air ride systems. I've heard of suicide doors, air ride,& AIM. any more? I was planning on baggin my truck and wanted some assistance in choosing the right set up. I'm mainly looking for something loud & fast. Guys here in hawaii are using nitrogen and oasis compressors. 1/2" or 3/4" GC valves. Most guys down here have s-10's. I wanna show them what a mazda can do! If u guys got any suggestions on a system or sites to even buy one, lemme know. I'm planning on going to san francisco and vegas in june, if there is any shops down there, lemme know as well. Thanks guys for your support!
mark   +1y

they sell good stuff too
scrapn b22   +1y
Thanx Mark! Which setup do you have?
justgettinstarted   +1y
i have the basic kit from gravity-werx. 1/2 inch everything and a viair 450. he hooked me up nice so i cant contribute to a price, but he will hook u up real nice.
sprkndawg   +1y
DO NOT ORDER FROM AIM

Suicide Doors Is A Great Place!
scrapn b22   +1y
Thats what I heard too. Thanx for the tip!
justgettinstarted   +1y
go wit gravity werx for the air ride KIT. then get your metal from SD.com
mullet   +1y
I agree w/ Justgettingstarted. Get your air ride stuff from Gravity-werx, that way you are actually getting the products you order, not knock offs (got burned from ssd). And get your metal (4link, notch, brackets etc) from SSD. As for bags i prefer the slam specialties because they are stiffer and offer a better ride quality, and are same bolt pattern as firestones. If you want loud run the GC Xtreme valves from gravity werx. Those things are awesome and don't sound like Parker / popcorn valves at all. Fair warning.. they are a little confusing to wire up.
Mike
eksessivdragger   +1y
airride is over rated.........just heat up the springs

I'd go to jason @ SSD for all the metal parts and bags. But u can get bags and such anywhere really.

mullet, my parkers sound far from popcorn valves lol but whatever
mazdabob   +1y
i bought the streetscraper kit from aim and had no problem as long as you call them everyday it will be shipped out in a timely manner