threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  bad to take out torsions????

bad to take out torsions????

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1439
replies 7
following 8

90b2200   +1y
i took mine out. is this ok? i still have them if i need to put them back in.
mark   +1y
put em back in lol

unless you like riding on bumpstops

check yer alignment too if you keep it, the toe will be off little bit
framedragger   +1y
the hell with them i took em out i also flipped my ball jpints and trimmed up my control arm it is ok as long as i watch for every bump in the road if u can live with the ride keep em out ......the lower the better
foesicks   +1y
I'm with framedragger. mine was accidental but it's low. plus with all the rust my frame will probably snap in half way before riding bumpstops will hurt anything
slammed91b5000   +1y
yea, it depends what you care about, i sacrificed ride and practicality for looks a long time ago. i drove for about a year with only one leaf and 4" blocks and no torsion bars. I also hacked the bumpstops in half just to lower it that extra 3/4" in the front and 1 1/2" in the rear. so my axle was basicly riding on the frame (cuz i didnt have a notch). it was bumpier than hell but it looked like it was bagged when it was actually static. haha. i ponied up the money for a fast bag kit and did it right, but i put in my time riding bumptops.
zombiemazda   +1y
sheeesh, yall got some balls.
I wont ride ghetto(aka no torsions) EVER again. I've had a few fall out in my day, and can say that unless youre bagged, no matter what you do youre ride WILL SUCK! Not worth it. IMO. Plus bouncin' down the road sure looks goofy....
1hotdawg   +1y
Mine rides great, and I'm not bagged but I do have my torsions
mazdabob   +1y
i had mine out before bags and i hated it and put them back in asap the ride sucks but the drop is kick ass
Page 1 of 1