threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  Frame Question....

Frame Question....

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1576
replies 7
following 4

impulse   +1y
Has anyone, or does anyone know if its possible (well anything is possible) to use the front frame clip of an s10 on a 87-92 b-series?

is it to wide or can you think of any issues that might come up?

im just having a bit of a tuff time finding a mazda frame around here, but s10 frames are more than easy to find... it sure would make the front suspension that much easier and stuff.
baha   +1y
are you going to build a new frame then take your truck apart and put the body on it? Why not just keep the mazdawg frame.
justgettinstarted   +1y
hes wanting to build the frame and drive the truck daily at the same time i believe, i think thats why he needs another frame AND the truck still driveable...correct me if im wrong?
impulse   +1y
justgettinstarted you are correct.

I want to be able to drive the truck build a frame then swap it over when its done.
baha   +1y
hey man check out this website

enter in your make, model etc and it has a list of parts, I found a bunch of Ranger Frames just messing around.
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
I new a guy that did exaclty that but on a mazda courier he used a 90model S10 frame and it turned out nice and fit very well, he didnt have to narrow it or anything just some new body mounts and a steering shaft adapter.
impulse   +1y

hmmm well then.. this adds a whole new twist on things... all i need to use is the front clip.
impulse   +1y
Anyone else have any opinions on this?

thanks!
Page 1 of 1