Page 1 of 1
Mazda Lowering Static \  juice

juice

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1041
replies 5
following 5

faded   +1y
anyone else out there running juice on there dawg?
90b2200   +1y
i waz runnin juice on my dawg but i didnt have tha money to buy new batterys so i took it all out. and am tryin to sell tha juice right now. had tha pumps rebuild and tha cylanders also.
justgettinstarted   +1y
i looked into runnin juice but seems like its more expensive to have a setup thats nice compared to bags. how much would u be spending to put a whole kit?
90b2200   +1y
ive got a kit im sellin for $600 all u would need to buy is batterys. and u would only need 4 if ud like. thats what mine waz runnin and it would hop off tha ground. and it did a mean rollin 3 wheel. if u buy some marine batts. which is what ud want ur talkin $200 tops for 4 of them. and tha ride when i had them in my truck waznt bad at all and i dont have accumulators. i have weaker springs. i believe 1/2 or 1 ton springs. if ud still like to run it let me know i really wanna get rid of mt kit. im tryin to pay off my truck and i need tha money bad.

Thanx N|ck
mazberrydelight   +1y
i have juice , had it on the mazda for 9 years now
juiced   +1y
i've had juice forever as well.

my current mazda was built to hop but my first was laid out.

something about the sound and feel of hydraulics that had me hooked from the start.

oh and you can buy refurbished batteries for about $25 from most major battery dealers. marine batteries (group 27) are cool but commercial bats (group 31) are best.
Page 1 of 1