threads
Page 5 of 13
Isuzu Projects \  Post pics of your trucks!

Post pics of your trucks!

Isuzu Projects
views 31596
replies 124
following 34

ablaydes   +1y
my daily is my yota every everyday
ablaydes   +1y
man the luv is the hella bad
ablaydes   +1y
ohh yeah i thought it was illegal for minitruckers to go muddin jk lol (isuzueh)
isuzueh   +1y
dohhh! lol
crazymikey   +1y

lol,I wrote that because where I used to work,there's this woman I used to work with who had a really nice Jeep TJ or YJ or whatever,lifted with some 33s,bright yellow,all the offroad stuff on it,looked really sweet...but it never got dirty,and it had the typical sticker on the window "It's a Jeep thing...you wouldn't understand". While every day I used to show up to work in a a bone stock Rodeo just covered in mud all the time. One day I was looking at Rodeos on Cardomain and a guy made a sticker for his that said "Isuzu...because I do understand" ,so one day when the Rodeo was all filthy,I decided to write a little message on the window,lol

Plus,all the mud camoflauges the rust,lol
low_pup   +1y
damn, muddin in a newer truck like that with the window down? sweet.

my pup was my daily dragger i mean driver tell i got poped drivein on a suspended licence. i cant afford to get pulled over agen for the same thing. costed my around $800 and 40 days without my truck just to get it back. i would like to crap on that cops chest. damn phoenix PD.
sicpupidaho   +1y
Here is a pic of my daily/tow pig.
ablaydes   +1y
the fing burbon is sick man i love the square body chevys and gmc im looking for a 2 door tahoe right now love eem man
sicpupidaho   +1y
Thanks i think im going to bag it someday i have the control arms, upper and lower to lay the front out on the 22s.
oldskewlkool   +1y
HELLA TIGHT Lets SEE some ROCKER on THat BURB