threads
Page 4 of 13
Isuzu Projects \  Post pics of your trucks!

Post pics of your trucks!

Isuzu Projects
views 31598
replies 124
following 34

crazymikey   +1y
You guys have some pretty sick trucks.

thread post photo

Here's my daily beater Isuzu Rodeo. She's pretty much had the biscuit,I don't think it'll last the winter. But man I love this thing. Not worth repairing. Basically needs a new engine. It's got a knocking rod and coolant leak and it burns oil like mad and leaks out of the oil sending unit while I'm driving. I go through like 4L of oil a week and it's terrible on gas. I drive 160km to work and back every day and have to fill up like 3 or 4 times a week.
thread post photo

And my baby...she's under construction. I'm ready to order my static drop components,and the Pathfinder rims on the Rodeo are going on the the Mazda in the spring with some low pros. I've got lots of plans for this truck,but it won't be done till probably '08.
thread post photo
ablaydes   +1y
ill buy the rodeo for 500 dollars
crazymikey   +1y
consider it sold. Buyer collects. It's only about 900 miles to Canada.
ablaydes   +1y
nope im alright will u wash it first lol
farmer joe   +1y
heres my 84. one of the orginals!

these pics were taken a while back. it looks like a big ol bag of ass right now. havnt been able to keep the thing looking good with my job.

anyways, pics...

thread post photo

thread post photo

ive also got a 77 luv. i should be driving this thing next month. bought it for 5 bux with a bad head and got it running the next day with some spare parts from the pup.

thread post photo

thread post photo

i still need to put some blocks on the back to get it so its not at a hardcore mullet rake.
crazymikey   +1y

it rained the other day,so it's pretty clean now
crazymikey   +1y
man those are some sweet trucks. I'd love to roll in either of those just as they are.

I can honestly say,I've never ever seen either of those trucks in Canada before.

Cool rides!
oldskewlkool   +1y
luvs an pups rock
isuzueh   +1y
here is my daily driver haha in reply to the isuzu window lol

oh and a clean one lol