Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  VERY GLAD

VERY GLAD

General Discussion
views 3289
replies 19
following 6

dragn92nznsi   +1y
im sorry i missed havoc this year, i have family in the ville and i love it out there... its moving to bowling green now

hahaha we hit a manhole in the maz draggin for the Penn State girls volleyball team and torqued the rollpan
tnjeff   +1y
ID DRAG FOR A GIRLS VOLLEY TEAM TOO
dragn92nznsi   +1y
they loved it
tnjeff   +1y
I WOULD LOVE THEM
baha   +1y
glad you guys like it AJ and I try our best to keep the atmosphere laid back and positive if theres anything you think we should look into let us know! We are going to keep this place positive
tnjeff   +1y
BEING POSTIVE IS AWSOME...AJ HAS BEEN HELPFUL FROM THE GET GO....I REALLY LIKE THE SITE SO FAR ...I HAVE FELT LIKE A POST WHORE BUT THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE COOL AND NO FIN NEGATIVITY ITS NICE THANKS AGAIN
thetornado   +1y
its great to allready have so many of you guys being active on the site! get more isuzu guys on here and really create a family atmosphere.
we really havent had to do a whole lot to keep the other scene sites clean because of the great quality of guys that we have.
and so far it seems like you guys are all about the same things.
keep it real and let us know if theres anything we can do for you guys!
tnjeff   +1y
U COULD GO GET ME A ROCKSTAR LOL
sicpupidaho   +1y
You guys bring up good points on the scene we need more people to help each other out.Anyone that has any Questions just ask im 32 and this is my third Isuzu.I also have helped build many trucks at my shop for friends.One of you is in RA im good friends with RA here in Idaho good guys.Im in IV EVER LOW.
tnjeff   +1y
///RA TN HERE THIS IS MY SECOND ZU BUT NOT MY SECOND BUILD AND WE ARE DOIN FULL CUSTOM EVERYTHING SO I CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS AS WELL