Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  VERY GLAD

VERY GLAD

General Discussion
views 3288
replies 19
following 6

tnjeff   +1y
VERY GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALLY COMMINICATE ON THIS SITE UNLIKE OTHERS I HAVE BBEN ON.....AND I GUESS THE BEST THING IS I HAVENT SEEN ANY HATIN ON HERE I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY
///RA TN
///TN JEFF
dragn92nznsi   +1y
yeah it just started but we need to make sure this doesnt become another SSM hate session... when i got "heres an idea, get a bullet and a gun and stop wasting space" as a reply to an honest question, i quit posting on there and moved to dropndrag... and now we all finally have a home haha
tnjeff   +1y
DAMN WHAT WAS THE QUESTION U ASKED ON THERE....ITS FUNNY IT SEEMS THAT ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE WELL KNOW ON SSM DONT GET DUNBASS HATER REPLYS.....I CAN ASK A QUESTION ON THERE AND GET ANSWERS BUT I GUESS ITS BECAUSE I KNOW EERYONE ON THERE...I JUST HATE SEEING DUMBASS PEOPLE ON THERE WITH REPLYS LIKE THAT
dragn92nznsi   +1y
i see it every time im on there, people are so condescending... im hoping this place doesnt get like that... im only 18 and i got into this stuff a couple years ago-- im working in a shop learning how to do everything myself, and im in a car club-- i used forums to learn about everything, and when you have people telling you to eat a bullet instead of answering a simple question, it gets sorta old
laydoutb26   +1y
most of the __scene.com sites are pretty good about that, we may joke around every once in a while, but we'll give you an answer worth reading...
tnjeff   +1y
WELL BRO IM 28 AND HAVE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR YEARS.SO IF THERES ANYTHING YOU NEED LET ME KNOW......I AM A PROUND MEMBER OF THE NATIONS FINEST ///RELAXED ATMOSPHERE AND WAS NAMED MEMBER OF THE YEAR . I DIDNT GET THAT AWARD FOR BEING A DOUCHE BAG I GOT IT FOR BEING ME....SO DONT EVER HESITATE TO ASK FOR MY HELP BRO...THIS SCENE NEEDS TO LEAVE A GOOD IMPRESSION ON U YOUNGER GUYS TO HELP IT GROW AND STAY STRONG.......IF US OLDER GUYS ARE DIKS TO ALL THE YOUNGER ONES WHAT ELSE COULD WE EXPECT BUT DEATH OF THE SCENE
dragn92nznsi   +1y

exactly-- and i see where the scene is going from the older guys too, its heading into the ground... and drop and destroy (although i take it different and DO own 2 hoodies and a t-shirt) is the worst catchphrase for this scene right now... i was at Droptoberfest a couple months ago, and some toolbag with a rocker laying dime that was a HACKJOB was talking to me about "i built it to drag and destroy"... the bodydrop scared me, the hood was hacked up with a cutoff wheel for motor clearance and left to rust... it was a heap... and he was all proud of purposely making a bucket to destroy on a public road-- its this crap that will be the death of this whole thing, and im doing my best to build a showstopper at 18 years old to prove the young guys in the scene arent all alcoholic reckless vandals.
tnjeff   +1y
GOOD POINT...I WISH PEOPLE WOULD START BUILDING SHOW TRUCKS AGAIN...I MEAN I DRAG MY BLAZER AND WOULD RATHER SEE SHOW TRUCKS DRAG THAN A HEAP DRAG...BUT IT IS UP TO USE AS MINITRUCKERS AND CUSTOMIZERS TO TELL THESE PEOPLE IN A MANNER THAT ISNT RUDE THAT THEY NEED TO MAKE TEHRE TRUCKS SAFE.....I USUALLY SAY I MIGHT HAVE DONE IT THIS WAY OR DO U THINK THAT IS SAFE ENOUGH FOR A KID TO RIDE IN????? U GET WHAT IM SAYIN
dragn92nznsi   +1y
yeah i got you, im not against dragging, im an addict-- but dragging it to crap is another thing
tnjeff   +1y
OH JUST WAIT TILL THE DOMINATION COMES OUT MY BOY OLIVER GOT FOOTAGE OF ME DRAGGIN THE SHIT OUT OF THE BLAZER AND I BROKE IT AT HAVOC DRAAGIN ON THE HAGGARD ASS ROAD