Page 4 of 5
General Discussion \  wondering what the average age is on the baord here

wondering what the average age is on the baord here

General Discussion
views 10067
replies 43
following 27

/// xception   +1y
I started thinking of the mods before I actually had the truck. I had my license already though. Damn young kids. LOL.
slamsuzu   +1y
im 28......been in the scene since I was around 15 myself...
dragn92nznsi   +1y
looks like a lot of minitruckers have been around since they could drive
isuzueh   +1y
I've alwys loved lowerd trucks and such since i was young but i really only started moding trucks for a year or so now...
eatinpavement   +1y
i been showing and driving since im 15. im 27 now. i used to soooo want warrens peach isuzu back when it was cool to have airshocks all around before bags were intrduced tp pickup trucks. i've built several trucks since then and i'm on my 2nd isuzu.
slamsuzu   +1y
Everyone around here used to say "Bags are for fags" because everyone had hydros and bags sucked becuase all that was available was 1/4" manual valves.....

Now everyone has bags and no one has hydros anymore......crazy how things change.....(im an old dude).....
dan   +1y
I'm 20. Got into trucks at 14 or 15.

21 in September.

I have always been into minitrucks, and the first one I saw was the inspiration for my own. I have owned mine for over 2 years. On the 9th of Feb it'll have been off the road for a year.
/// xception   +1y
I remember when airbags got no respect from the hydro guys. I had the firestone airbag paddle setup with the 1/4" lines/valves. Talk about slow LOL. Its amazing what time does.
86pup   +1y
16 in june. but had a mini since i was 13.i love and will be doing it till the day i die.
nuku   +1y
24 this year Had my truck since 2002.