threads
Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  why hasent anyone??

why hasent anyone??

General Discussion
views 4949
replies 21
following 10

ablaydes   +1y
TROOPER WOULD BE AWESOME BUT IT WOULD HAFT TO LY DOORS TO BE REAL COOL
dragn92nznsi   +1y

not necessarily, the body isnt right for laying doors, it would look like its missing something imo
ablaydes   +1y
they body a f ing H2 hummer thats laying almost doors beleive me that thing would be awesome layin doors cut it mayne ........................lol
oldskewlkool   +1y
dorrz roool
low_pup   +1y
you knowill go to the doors, shit. come on what kinda sissy do you think i am. i think ill suicide the rear goord and relocate the latreched so i can cut out the pillar. sick.
shortrodeo   +1y
I was looking at one the other day thinking about puttin one on the doors, it would IMO need a decent size chop to keep it in proportion(sp) but would deff look nice.

I say DO IT!
mightymini   +1y
anyone one see the ford explorer that was done in construction zone of MT awhile ago?? Badass!!!
dragn92nznsi   +1y
not dissing doors, but some doored rides aired up look dumb... the s-10 gets away with doors perfectly, but ive seen other trucks, like the mazda b-series for example that look like something is missing when they air up... like i said, doors is cool as long as its tasteful... on the trooper, it would look good IF you did a chop to keep it looking right
low_pup   +1y
if i was to get one then chances are it was handed to me or it doesnt run so it could just be fun to slam the hell out of it. if i was going to build it as a dragger or somthing i would actually frive for a while i would just lay rockers.
/// xception   +1y
Maybe the reason is that they had problems flipping years ago. Remember that. I think noone would touch one in order to bag, bodydrop it etc. I think they would look kinda of pimp though. Same reason noone has done a Toyota Sequoia (spelling)