Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  help with conversion

help with conversion

General Discussion
views 3524
replies 17
following 7

ablaydes   +1y
hey here well all automotive enthusiast here well just not minitrcuker we love all cars just as well as the other guy some of us live for burnin rubber, or going fats or just droppin it the middle of the parkin lot full of people and watchin there jaw drop but hey all in all it dont matter man more power to all who has ever did anything to there ride (no offense CRAZYMIKE).......................lol
crazymikey   +1y
none taken man. I can't even leave my winter beaters stock. That's how bad I am.
ablaydes   +1y
just opinions just opinions
oldskewlkool   +1y
opinions are like ASSHOLES er bodys got one except <GK> his is a universe theres been more dick in there than Pam Anderson J/K happy new year get drunk niggz
ablaydes   +1y
your mom had my dick in her ^^^^^^^
tnjeff   +1y
YO HIT XCEPTION UP ON HERE...HE CAN TELL U ABOUT THE CONVERSION AND HOW HARD IT IS TO DRIVE....DO WHAT MAKES U HAPPY BRO....GOOD LUCK
/// xception   +1y
Thanks Jeff, make me the Isuzu god (anyone on SSM will get that joke.) Okay here it is. My truck has been converted to RHD. The only thing that makes it hard to drive is the shifting the truck out of park into drive or into reverse (my truck is automatic.) The pedals are in the same place and the steering isnt to bad. Pulling it in and out of the trailor is a chore at times cause your perception is off a little. I dont drive it all the time so Im not sure if if would be difficult. I'll let you know after I do the Domination and Crime Pays Video. The conversion isnt that hard at all to do. People make it harder then it really is.
low_pup   +1y
my truck is a 5 speed but i dont think ill have problems with it, it will be a daily driver so ill get use to the dementions on the other side of it. can you help me out with any tips on how to convert? like can i just relocate the stock steering box? and what troubles did you run into while perfoming the conversion?