Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  b2600i header... Initial production starting soon

b2600i header... Initial production starting soon

General Discussion
views 7431
replies 23
following 10

91extcab   +1y
Yeah I'm planning on making both the flange at the head, and at the end of the down pipe where it connects to the rest of the exhaust system starting at the cat. Everything would use factory gaskets to connect into your system
eddiep23   +1y
Is this offer still up? I'd be interested...
91extcab   +1y
This project is currently on hold until I can fix my welder, find a place to cut flanges easier than what I had to do, and until I do something about mandrel bent tubing. Trust me, I haven't forgotten about this, it's just on hold for the time being...
91_2600i   +1y
91EXTCAB, I'm curious if you or anyone has gotten actual shipping or freight charges for the different vendors that are down under? If so, how rediculous were the charges?
91extcab   +1y
I'm not aware of anyone who has been able to get a quote, or that has even gotten one shipped up to the U.S... That's why we've all wanted to make our own. Kinda sucks having the unicorn of the mazda trucks...
eddiep23   +1y
i was emailing on of the sellers off of australia eBay and he hasn't given me a quote yet... not sure if he's forgotten or got busy
91extcab   +1y
Might need to email him again and find out what's going on with the quote you requested...
topless   +1y
Hey Leland pm sent your way!:)
eddiep23   +1y
Okay so I inquired about a group sale... just wondering how many people would be interested in ordering this?
anguswilly   +1y
Any news on this?