Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  SUP GUYS

SUP GUYS

General Discussion
views 4079
replies 18
following 6

tnjeff   +1y
THE BLAZER DASH WAS DESIGNED FOR MORE LEG ROOM FOR A TRADITION B/D DROP BUT WE DID A STOCKFLOOR INSTEAD SO I STAYED WITH THE DASH BECAUSE I LIKED IT.....MY BOY HAS 2 TBIRDS AND HE IS THROWING THE DASH AWAY SO I TOOK IT AND IT IS ONLY A HALF INCH TO WIDE SO IT WILL BE EASY TO FIT
dragn92nznsi   +1y
well i did mine all traditional because the shop we're in right now doesnt have a level floor so we didnt want to risk stock floor... it sucks not having a shop yet, but the car port works for now... i still have headroom-- we dont know what we're doing for the dash yet but making a sheetmetal one with the stock gauges is number one right now
tnjeff   +1y
IF U WANT MORE HEAD ROOM U CAN DROP THE FLOOR WHERE THE SEATS GO...THE FLOOR ISNT 100 PERCENT LEVEL IN THE SHOP IM IN BUT MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE .DASHES CAN BE EASY AND HARD BUT KEEP IN MIND PUT SOME DESIGN THOUGHT INTO IT...TO MANY PEOPLE JUST DO A ROUND DASH AND I MEAN ROUND AND SQUARE ONES TO NO DESIGN JUST THERE
/// xception   +1y
Geez this Jeff guy. Goes from a Chevy Blazer to an Isuzu. One rule from the "Isuzu God" LOL, dont drag the shit out of it. Im just messin with you Jeff. Cant wait to have another Isuzu in the club.
tnjeff   +1y
WHAT ANT ME DRAG???????NEVER!!!! HAHAHA YOU NO BETTER ILL DRAG ANYTHING I DRIVE AND STILL KEEP IT LOOKIN GOOD
isuzueh   +1y
welcome man looking forward to seeing your zuzu
/// xception   +1y
Dont encourage him...no one wants to see his Isuzu LOL. Sorry I thought this was that S-10 site that everyone picks on each other LOL.
isuzueh   +1y
LOL
/// xception   +1y
Its no fun when Jeff doesnt respond to my comments.