threads
Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  Today on my truck I.....

Today on my truck I.....

General Discussion
views 2873
replies 19
following 12

Cusser   +1y
I added 4 oz. oil and actually washed it, as we've had storms recently which spotted it up. I I drove my last remaining bubble hood to the corner to meet its buyer.
dan woodland   +1y
Disassembled cleaned and polished my tail light housings and lenses. On the right is the before... and after on the left.

thread post photo
rcogan   +1y
cleaned all grounds, battery terminals, changed practically every fuse, searched every inch of wire i can see for "issues"..
still cant figure out why battery seems to go dead every couple of days.. hoping one of these has fixed problem
starting to get aggravated
dougivks   +1y
Cut out the bumpstop mounts on the driver's and passenger's sides and got the driver's side ground down and almost ready for bag mounts. de humped the lower control arms so I can flip the ball joints as well. Still gotta grind down the passenger's side, and need to cut the lower control arms to not hit the crossmember.
post photo
kam   +1y
Sat on the hood and had a smoke while talking to a good friend on the phone.
cherokeed   +1y
Messed with the ac compresser
paparoach1983   +1y
Tore the head off to do a rebuild an found that 300k on a motor is way tooo long all 4 cylinders are mirrored and I need a new motor. Also found both axle seals leek. An a radiator leek. Haha time for a newer one lol.
jeff115   +1y
wired up an lc1 wideband controller for the mega squirt!
cherokeed   +1y
Finally Dorve my truck.....around street and washed it.