threads
Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  base model, LX , or SE-5 ?

base model, LX , or SE-5 ?

General Discussion
views 4653
replies 15
following 9

Cusser   +1y
Sounds like SE model to me, most were that. Provide E-mail address for the sales brochure,that details all.
berryserious   +1y

My 89' lx b2600i extended cab. has sliding rear window
andrewrabakker   +1y
Post was last edited on Dec 07, 2012 08:12. This post has been edited 2 times.
befarrer   +1y
My 93 B2200 has a tinted sliding rear window, and nothing else, it is the only option on the truck, I dont know if sliding rear windows were an option on all trim levels in Canada. The remote fuel filler door release was standard on the 88 SE-5 that I had, if you have that, you at least have an SE-5, the release was on the floor between the drivers seat and the door.
87forever   +1y
Well my 87 cabplus is a se5.Came with white spoker whls,tow mirrors,side striping with se5 grey bumps front,rear,black door handles,ps,AC(was added later) rear sliding glass,bedliner,simple interior I guess,cloth and no console.At the time my package was the wheels,side striping,grey bumps,simple radio,slider glass and bedliner.Now I did fork out extra for the cassette,and amps,and equalizer and had AC added three yrs after the fact(by mazda).Hope this adds to the info.I bought mine brand new march of 87.
cherokeed   +1y
Mines has every option it's an lx ex cab just swapped for a solid rear window .... I want the chrome trim around window.