Draggin Force \  We be recruitin

We be recruitin

Draggin Force
views 3438
replies 26
following 6

porkchop69   +1y
I just picked up my tickets Friday for
job for cowboy, whitechapel, cattle decapatation and some other band down at el corazon on may 18 but I can't wait for the reschedule date of the titans sept 3 slayer megadeth testament he'll fukkin yea I was pissed they canceled back in feb but sept is better it's warmer out and I can't wait
91extcab   +1y
yeah im considering joining a club. dragginforce is the closest one to me. i have a couple stickers on my truck as it is, no club affiliation ones, and if i do join i dont want my club sticker to be HUGE as i do drive my truck daily and like being able to see out my windows. just remember with working 2 jobs during the summber i wont get a lot of free time, i'll be down in seatac area for most of may-sept, but i will try to make any events that i can.
porkchop69   +1y
Cool were are changing up our stickers anyways were going full window stickers I have a graphics guy who will do a full back window for $120 any graphics u want and the cool thing is when ur onside the truck u can't hardley see anything . But if you wanna go a diffrent route it's up to u. We should hook up and meet soon. We have a show out in Port angles on the 24th so maybe I can get all the guys together and hook up
let me know what days are good for u
91extcab   +1y
generally modays and tuesdays are good for me. i believe come may mondays and wednesdays are going to be my days off... yeah im not wanting a full window sticker cause like i said i still need to be able to see out my back window. im leaving the hotel today so im not sure how often i will have access to the internet for now. i'll pm you with my phone number.
chico   +1y
Sup dudes, it was cool to hang out and meet you guys (again for some of you).
porkchop69   +1y
Welcome to the family Chico-stick
chico   +1y

Thanks man!