We be recruitin

Draggin Force
views 3430
replies 26
following 6

beatmymini   +1y
i've been seeing you draggin ass down the street more
porkchop69   +1y
Yea it hasn't been to shitty lately so the truck get driven more often. She is getting ready to be painted by next month hopefully
beatmymini   +1y
same with mine. i'm just gonna rattle can it though. nothing fancy.
porkchop69   +1y
Just a word of advice my truck has been rattle can flat black for the past 2 years and u honestly don't want to use any 97 cent shit from wal mart or any 99 cent shit from home depot. U will have to buy triple the amount to cover it and in about 5 to 6 months in the summer the color will fade like a weather beatin boat on the Bering sea. If ur gonna rattle can it buy god
paint ( if u look at my profile when my truck was black and red that was rattle can gloss) lots
of wet sanding and only 8 cans of red and 6 cans of black but I bought like 10 cans of high quailty white primer
and $10 blue painters tape (shits expensive) but if ur just gonna murder it out buy at least the duiplacolor at 3-4 bucks a can at walmart. I'm gonna do a full spray on mine no more rattle can for me
beatmymini   +1y
i was gonna just spray it with some flat green primer i found. its like $5 or $6 for a can of it and its some good stuff. i've used it before but i still expect it to fade a little bit. i just dont know how many cans i'll need.
skrapinsask   +1y
Do member have to listen to speed metal?
killer club name!
91extcab   +1y
so uh, porkchop... who was it that bought a timing cover from my neighbor in lake stevens that told him they wanted to talk to me about having me prospect for dragginforce? i just found out about this earlier today (saturday). said they were driving a flat black extcab, not bagged. told him to be part of the club you had to be bagged, otherwise your a prospect until then...?
porkchop69   +1y
That dude is a dork . I don't know his name we call him either baby hugie or shreck we told him he has
to be bagged because he's a dork and god knows we already have enough dorks in our club . U don't have to be bagged just modified. We also told him he has to wear a hot pink half shirt at lowdown that says DragginForce if he wants to be considered lol were just giving him shit. He's a alright guy. But I think he grew up in goldbar or something and was a extra in the movie deliverance when there sitting on the porch.but as far as being bagged that's not true we know some people can't afford all that. AZ isn't bagged just lowered. If u want to know anything just talk to me some
of the guys are trying to recruit but half of them are talking out there ass.
So is it something ur considering? We won't make u were a half shirt lol
porkchop69   +1y

No all the guys besides me listen to rap
I am the only one who
listens to metal ( sparky and bj listen to a little metallica)
but I'm the metal head slayer,cannibal corpse,whitechapel, cattle decaptation, nevermore
shit like that the boys in the club wouldn't know
metal unless there grinding or cutting it
thanks I'm the one who came up with it and to
top it off I don't like the speed metal band dragon force
not cookie monster vocals enough for me
beatmymini   +1y
i agree the vocals in dragon force are crap. the musicians are awesome though. you listed some good bands. its hard to find people that like decent metal.