views 11317
replies 88
following 17

shellhart   +1y
nothing but red x on my comouter also
eastwood   +1y
Same thing here, just red x's.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
No Baha it is not my computer as it is only happening with todd when he puts up pics not even the broken toyz logo shows up maybe its your pic host on here as I am using photobucket and do not have this problem. See what i mean not just me its everyone trying to see your pics from todd
baha   +1y
LOL It's one other person and you both probably did the same thing on your computer as him. I can see his pics fine. I'm not sure how to do this on other browsers but Firefox has an option that says "block images from such and such" which is a host. Photobucket is a website with multiple hosts so just because you block one host doesn't mean you will block photobucket.com all together.

This is the host Todd's is hosted on. i822.photobucket.com

Go To Tools -> Options -> Content

Look where it says load images automatically - to the right of that click exceptions. Delete all exceptions that contain photo bucket.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Todds pics have never done this till now I have always been able to see his pics and everyone elses pics are showing up fine LOLI guess todd needs to go back to how he had it before
toddluck   +1y
doing same as i always have i ca see it fine
baha   +1y
Yeah man did you check those settings V8? It's really easy to block all images by accident. I can see them fine also.
iculookn42   +1y
All i see is a box with a red X also. In the pic that was posted and in Todd's signature.
shellhart   +1y
i did what you said baha and his pics are still red X even his broken toys logo which has always been seen.. dont think it something with our computers but not sure what it could be since some can see it but some cant.. kind of strange to me
baha   +1y
It could be your computer cache - this is the image you should see in his sig.

Can you see this?

thread post photo