Brokentoyz \  Lowdown 2011

Lowdown 2011

Brokentoyz
views 6015
replies 40
following 13

toddluck   +1y
here is what i found so far

Well with LOWDOWN 2010 in the books Ralph talked to the fairgrounds brass and they would like us back next year. So LOWDOWN 2011 held july 29 30 31 stay tune for more info.

IM DOWN WITH THE UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toddluck   +1y
this is last years info

LOWDOWN 2010
THAT'S RIGHT! THE UNDERGROUND CREW HAS BEEN HARD AT WORK TO MAKE THIS YEARS SHOW BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER. As some of you may already know, we have had some issues with the the Port of Shelton regarding the site of the show. To make along story short, we WILL NOT be having the show again at the Shelton fairgrounds where we had the show last year. The show has been moved and will now take place at the Southwest Washington Fairgrounds in Chehalis, WA. The address is 2555 North National Avenue in Chehalis, WA 98532.

THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE FOR TOW PIGS THIS YEAR!
PRE REG IS $65.00 AND GETS A FREE SHOW SHIRT. DAY OF IS $65.00 AT THE GATE AND GETS NO SHIRT.

WE ALSO NEED SPONSORS AND VENDORS. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A SPONSORSHIP OR VENDOR SPOT, OR NEED ADDITIONAL SHOW INFORMATION OR COPIES OF SHOW FLIERS, YOU CAN CONTACT RALPH STOUT,
, (360) 239-9247.
toddluck   +1y
just sent ralph an email see if he emails me back
91b2200(cody)   +1y
cost 65 to get in ?

i think i'll stay home
toddluck   +1y
dude thats for three days its not to get in thats free
91b2200(cody)   +1y
i was gunna come for one day! probably saturday!
just cruise in with my truck, park for a few hours an leave. that's free?
toddluck   +1y
yeah to look
col. sanders   +1y
I think Todd is saying that if you want to show your ride it's $65.00. It's free for admission, reg people that want to come and drool? I like free.
toddluck   +1y
yup
paparoach1983   +1y
me and the wife will be there again for sure.