Page 2 of 2
Brokentoyz \  member of the month!!!!! january

member of the month!!!!! january

Brokentoyz
views 2565
replies 18
following 8

v8mazda4ever   +1y
Ya i actually miss the rx7 wish i kept it and looked around to see if there was kits out there to make the seat move more for me. Now I know there are kits out there I might get another one but to find another one at the same price is going to be hard LOL
col. sanders   +1y
Congrats, you guys get all the cool cars in Canada well, maybe except for the Hyundai Stellar. I would give up one testicle for a Skyline. As for the RX7 another one of my dream cars loved the VeilSide kit like the one in F%F Tokyo Drift.
87_b2600   +1y
congrats lance! and now if only i had that big of a shop lol!!! and cornal i love F&F Tokio Drift. Damn good show wish i had a few of them cars in there, specially the ride that the main charecters' dad has, what a nice as car.
91b2200(cody)   +1y
congrats!
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Thanks guys again so what do I get.
fuknlow25   +1y
congrats
toddluck   +1y
your own thread...lol
91extcab   +1y
yeah those rx-7s are a tight fit to get in an out... especially since most (or all i cant remember) didnt have tilt steering. i know for me it was a tight fit between my legs and the steering wheel just to get in and out...
v8mazda4ever   +1y
No I found a LHD 1998 rx-7 that i might grab it has a 13b brew and all the japenesse toys that are in the RHD and i can get in and out of it just fine and the rx-7 i had did have tilt the problem is RHD cars have less room than a LHD. I just got to figure out if moms will kill me if I bring another rx-7 home LOL