threads
Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  TOP 10 b-series mods for noobs!

TOP 10 b-series mods for noobs!

General Discussion
views 9474
replies 22
following 14

winslow33   +1y
a lot of people get 4x4 sheet metal
mazdaman82   +1y
the toyota 5lug swap can be done for less then $1000 in most places
bseriesnoob   +1y
out of everything that everyone has posted already can we start to get a little feedback on what "mods" should be on the list? Obviously its going to be more than ten by the looks of it already, and if you put a mod up please explain it or put a link up to the thread its in, remember guys we are NOOOOOBS that want this info lol. Not like you crazy veterans that prob. sleep in a b2200 shell with doin mods in your sleep or going over stuff you've already done in your sleep. LOL. annoying i know but type s l o w l y for us and give us some info! remember KARMA is a pretty lady that can rip the rearend out of your truck going down the interstate OR maybe get you a hook up on that airbrush work you want done!

THANKS AGAIN! ill be posting the opinions tonight to start the list!
bseriesnoob   +1y
Started adding things to the top! let me know what you guys think so far? what are we missing in whats up there? what other things can we add? someone want to explain more on "indexing" the t-bars please.
91b2200(cody)   +1y

mmm no. i like my se-5 stripes (:
neverending   +1y
Ranger headlight conversion cost me 60$ too do

thread post photo
bseriesnoob   +1y
NEVERENDING your not allowed to post anymore pics of your truck!!!!! its going to push me to do crap to mine faster! lol those headlights look AMAZING!.........and of course the truck is pretty sick too! ill ad this to the top tomorrow if someone can break down the "ranger vision" mod that would be cool!
dezionz   +1y
make your seats swivel, very easy and cheap mod, pick up a set of swivel seat brackets at the junk yard from a full size conversion van. and just bolt them to your floor and bolt your seats to them.

yea yea i know i always have to be diff. ha ha.
dezionz   +1y
rear roll pans are easy and cheap also, and tailgate covers with the offset lic plate frenched in.
neverending   +1y
oh and if you want you can add hids too the list with the rangers... very bright!! just saying 40$ for hids