Welcome to Brokentoyz

Brokentoyz
views 2629
replies 26
following 10

paparoach1983   +1y
dang your growin by the min man
sleepyspeed   +1y
ahh Geez!!! well guess we are going to have to make a bigger website. I was thinking of letting the hosting run out in august and do something bigger anyway.

As for adding the area name under the logo, I'll have to see what I can do and what you want Lance. As far as Canada or Ontario however want it to be. Long story short one of my chapter members helped me with the artwork and he has the programs and he is at wyotech right now. Unless you can run something to crop and overlay it. I only have ms paint

I've been wanting get logo's done, and right now I have a guy local that will just run the vinyl in his lazer cutter and let us weed it and put it together for a hair over the cost of film. Yet I haven't heard back on any of it yet, we ordered colors and still waiting I guess.

Though I was looking to do this for my chapter to make a run to a show that has came and went so I haven't been concerned with it as much lately.

I got a quote from Todd at minitruck stickers once for $65 and that was only 3 logo's so maybe if we get more at once He can cut us a better deal. I know he could make them 2 layer, were my local guy can't.

Anyway welcome to the club LeDevil and Lance!!
ledevil   +1y
Thanks SLeepy and a welcome to the Club Lance

Most of all thanks Todd for having us and trusting us to bring pride among our club name
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I will have it read the same but colors may vary if thats cool and it will say BROKEN TOYZ ONTARIO . I guess I will have to talk to you about being this chapters presidentLOL. I have 4 people already to go as well and will have more I have wanted to start a club here but I wanted to be part of a bigger club thats already out there. Thanks for the welcome and thanks todd i will make you all proud and will show you the logo done before I put it on the rear glass.
toddluck   +1y
well i aint gonna make it to canada so i guess your the chap prez..lol...colors are what ever fits your ride man
v8mazda4ever   +1y
cool thanks bro I guess the next tatoo is broken toyz.
v8mazda4ever   +1y

Thanks sleepyspeed if possible can you do one up with Ontario under broken toyz and have it a little bigger then i can take it to my guy and get some made up to fit my back window of the mazda and skyline and I got to measure for my friends honda i did up for him even got him to buy an air ride kit for it thats going in very soon.