threads
Back To Page - Atkins Rotary
Page 4 of 4
Atkins Rotary \  calling out all 84 and older trucks..

calling out all 84 and older trucks..

Atkins Rotary
views 7331
replies 36
following 11

atkins dan   +1y
are you needing the door latches for inside the door?? or the striker on the body side??
as for locks go Mazda sells them with keys that match that lock..
as for the door seals go what seal excatley are you needing??
if you are needing the door seal that covers up the spot welds in the door frame. I have a source for them..
Dan
missed.a.leter   +1y
Im talking about the striker with the star thing on the body.
And all the way around the door for the weatherstriping
missed.a.leter   +1y
And could you send me a link to the go mazda site i looked for like 10 minutes and couldnt find anything about it
atkins dan   +1y
ok let me see what I can come up with on the sticker part.. the door seals are not available from Mazda or Ford.

I have been told the door seal off a pre93 (the square body) chevy S-10 work.. you just have to do a little trimming to fit since they are too long..
at the same time I don't see why the 01-06 Mazda Tribute & ford escape would not work as these seals are in the same place as the 71-77 Mazda Trucks & ford Courier
the 2 guys that have told me this are on FordCourierCollictive.com

So it is at least a try..

Dan
watchmaker   +1y

interesting....as I bought a brand new 83 b2000 back in late 83 that was an LE model with black interior...so the dealer painted the interior black then?....looked to be factory black to me....wish I had kept that truck.....was black on black....looked good....kind of what I am shooting for now, but with red exterior.....I have photos of it someplace.....think I only had 2 or 3 pics....before a cadillac ran a red light and totalled it!.....gggrrr
atkins dan   +1y
all of the parts books dont show black and this is what I am going off of.. So if it was an option it is no where to be found now.. Sorry..

Dan
watchmaker   +1y

figures.....as it was an LE model....so they probably didnt make many of them to begin with!.....so will have to keep my eyes open for these in wrecking yards!....thanks though for the help!