threads
Back To Page - Atkins Rotary
Page 3 of 4
Atkins Rotary \  calling out all 84 and older trucks..

calling out all 84 and older trucks..

Atkins Rotary
views 7332
replies 36
following 11

vajr86   +1y
Yes. For the grill style in this pic.

thread post photo

Thanx.
vajr86   +1y
And do you have a master list of everything you have or can get?

Thanx!!
atkins dan   +1y
at the rate Mazda is killing part #'s no.. the best thing you can do is ask and can look up the part #'s to see..
every now and then we get lucky and 1 may be 2 of something pops up..
as for your Bezels sorry not available any more.. I will keep and eye out for used ones as I do come across used parts from time to time..

So if you need something just ask the worst I can say is sorry already gone for new..
Dan
vajr86   +1y
Thank you for looking. I appreciate you trying.
atkins dan   +1y
your welcome..

Dan
watchmaker   +1y
I'm looking for black window crank handles for 83-84...also looking for front Chrome bumper(LE model)...as well as LE steering wheel.......and factory black carpet.....was told at mazda deal south of here that anything older than 86 has been dropped from there computer system...so they are unable to find parts...
missed.a.leter   +1y
Hey dan what can you get for a '72 b1600? Im keepin my hopes up but wont be dissapointed if you cant really find anything.
atkins dan   +1y
Mazda "updates" there system about every 20 years and they only go back so far.. The last time they did this Mazda could not look up anything past 1977 now it is 85 and older.. So even Vin #'s they can't look up.. kinda retarded to me but at the same time you cant keep at least 50 plus years of info especially when you know most Dealers wont look up anything past 8 years or it is not available.. and this is at the Dealer level.. at the corp level your dealer can still run the part # if you have it..

watchmaker : you know Mazda did not have black Interior for the trucks from 80 to 93
I can still get the handles but they are not black

Missed.A.Leter

What are you looking for?? there is so much that I know that is not available I could spend hours telling you.. so your best options is let me know what you are looking for and I can go from there..

Dan
atkins dan   +1y
would any of your guys be looking for Factory engine & Transmission mounts???

Dan
missed.a.leter   +1y
I understand. Right now probly just the door weather striping (both bottom and top). Also door latches and locks.
Do you know if i can get a factory blank key?