GBD Hit by Tornado

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 4953
replies 24
following 13

toddluck   +1y
Ok..thanks
baha   +1y
I'm starting to wonder about how some of the other members are doing now to with all the natural disasters going on. I know there are others but I've noticed after all the Tornadoes hit GA and Alabama sloroller hasn't been on and they did hit his area. Luckily the Tornadoes didn't hit here.

Also we have the massive flooding along the Mississippi river and now this recent tornado in Joplin and it's only May!
neverending   +1y
tornadoes everywhere in oklahoma today... none where im at but everywhere else
88mazdab2200   +1y
We had one here in topeka kansas last weekend, no major damage tho
stantheman   +1y
I'm still here, had one come pretty close to where Im at here in Oklahoma.
emjay   +1y
The one that hit MO was pretty devastating. We got a memo in the break room (Home Depot) today that at least one of our co-workers was killed in the tornado when it hit. Others are still missing. I am hoping that a memo goes out looking for volunteers to go out and to help out there. I'd try to find a way to go out there and to help out while being able to attend class online.
baha   +1y
Glad all of you guys dodged the tornadoes today!
stantheman   +1y
I should be going to SOL in Joplin on the 4th. Im going to see about helping a friend out up there after I get the truck parked.
mazdadropped   +1y
does that mean theres no guilty by design anymore ?? i need fenders bad ~~!
stantheman   +1y
The shop is nothing but a foundation now. Dont know when things will be back up and running.