Page 2 of 3
GuiltyByDesign.net \  4x4 Gas Doors

4x4 Gas Doors

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 5910
replies 23
following 10

splinter   +1y
i did, what are you saying? The 4x4 doors are different and are more money. 2wd's are flat and cost very little.
v8xcab   +1y
I was jus introducing the idea...I wasnt tryin to step ANY toes and I did not look at the difference...Excuse me for being a lil mixed up!
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Thats why he wrote what he wrote about the difference in the doors and the 4x4 doors are alot harder to make than a flat door with a little bend in them and if i am not mistaken modplant does not make their parts they buy them from some one else and drop ship them.I think 35 for the 4x4 gas door is a good deal since no one else is doing them so far I dont even think grant has started them yet.
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
are these still available? what kind of turn around am i looking at?
jobbadahut613   +1y
Hey does anyone know if Guilty By Design is up and running at this time? Looking to order some parts in the next few weeks.
baha   +1y
Yeah he should be able to take your order.
jobbadahut613   +1y
Cool I will be ordering stuff here next week. Thanks alot.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
So do you have these 4x4 gas doors in stock ready to go I need at least 4 of them make me a deal bro.
dragginmazda86 (dave)   +1y
I too am needing at least one for myself and maybe one for a buddies truck. I asked a couple months ago, he told me that the piece of box I sent him as a template got destroyed in the tornado. I been looking for another junk 4x4 box so I can cut out and send him the gas door section so he can have a template.
guilty by design   +1y
i have the flat pattern but i wouldnt know how to shape it without a box to go off of. I could cut some flat ones and you could shape them if you think you can?