Page 2 of 3
ALL HIDs \  HID Conversion

HID Conversion

ALL HIDs
views 7054
replies 21
following 10

breen   +1y

If your worried about heat go with the 35Watt kit. My dad has the Harley edition f250 and I put the 8k 35 Watt and have had No issues At all.. as for a price you will need to check on the website. I offer different types of hi/low kits. I've always recommended the telescopic and don't have any issue's with them.
liljlowrider   +1y
Ok thanks for the help
possmguts   +1y
Once you do it you'll be like.... why did I wait so long?? and then anything you get in that dont have them will look all wrong....
breen   +1y
Hey guys Im gonna do a write up of the leds needed for the guage cluster and interior lights for a couple of trucks this weekend! Im also gonna get some pics posted. Feel free to hit me up! Thanks, Brian
luv2xclr8   +1y

X2 - I have DDM Kits in Wife's 08 AWD Nox Sport (6K 35W Hi/Lo)
and my 00 GMC CC Dually (6K 55W* Lo Only) I have an off brand
in my 72 2wd Pro Touring Blazer (6K 35W Hi/Lo) only because I
didn't know that DDM made a kit for the 72 or I would have it to.
(Never had a Ballast fail yet, but the Lifetime and Price sold me)

*00 doesn't have CLEAR lenses is why I chose the 55W on it.
Post was last edited on Feb 09, 2012 10:02. This post has been edited 2 times.
getsum   +1y
DDM is who i have always ordered thru and recommended, I just didn't wanna put the competition's name in this thread. Since it's already been introduced I will join in.
breen   +1y
Its ok guys, I know several people who have used DDM kits and have had very good luck with them. I am looking into expanding ALLHIDS warranties to life time, for the original owner of the original kit, which is standard for all lifetime warranties. The final decision will be made at the end of this quarter! Looking forward to getting the final write ups for the LEDS done this weekend! Thanks again guys..
pachecokustomz   +1y
Hey All HID'S.com I have a ? 4 u. My daughter-inlaw had bought some HIDs for her new Jeep. its a 2006 grand cherokee the HIDs she got are from DDM I installed them, they come on but when you trun them off they flicker for a few min. would like to know what is going on.
breen   +1y
Has it done it since they were new? Any issues of flickering when first turning them on or only after they have been turned off? Are they 35w or 55w?
pachecokustomz   +1y
They flicker only when you turn them off not when you turn them on and they are 55w its done that from day one.