threads
Back To Page - Tennessee Wheel and Tire
Page 2 of 4
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  20" Direct Bolts are in the HOUSE!!!

20" Direct Bolts are in the HOUSE!!!

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 10238
replies 38
following 21

duallyguy91   +1y
looks good...
guilty by design   +1y
Whoa what happened to the $1600/6 price they were projecting a few months ago???
lockone   +1y
Should not not have a problem tucking them on the square body.
The wheels measure 21" total width without tires on them and 11.25" from inside of inner wheel mounting surface to the outside of outer wheel lip.

Price is for all 6 and we cannot sell them any other way.

The styles are just the classic (058) and the spoke (056) right now. They say more are coming but may take a while.

I wish they could be cheaper Kyle but they changed some things like center caps and some other safety features that made the price rise over the years of development.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Any updates? Would love to see a set on a Square. I'm squirreling away some funds for a set of these.
giovanni   +1y
What load e tire do u run in 20
chuckietruckin   +1y
not sure what the diff. is, but im seeing them on ebay for 1600-1700$ for all six
bigbeardedbastard   +1y
i'd still really like to see a set of these on a bagged if not not sfbd truck....still curious to see how much modification is going to have to be done to the front...tubbing the firewall etc. cost wise they are more in my budget than townasty's
chuckietruckin   +1y
I think this is the answer to the question eveyone is looking for
short1   +1y
Looks like they just need to be widenend not raised. But it also looks like your not bodied. Either way they look good. And the truck does too.
giovanni   +1y
What the fuck there is no easy way Around fenders ....