Page 3 of 4
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  Thanks Trevor

Thanks Trevor

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 7743
replies 34
following 10

someotherguy   +1y
Sorry Trev - it's 10-7.25, 5.25 bore, hub pilot. The factory wheels are 19.5x6, which is correct for the original equipment 225/70's. A nice option would be the 19x6.75 to be able to safely run the 245/70's.

All these are available from Rickson's but it seems like you would have better pricing. For their steel wheels, they just mark the hell up out of Accurides and resell them, pretending that Rickson's had them made. Plus, not sure who is making their aluminum wheels but the hole pattern one doesn't look the same as the Eagles you've pictured; yours looks better.

Richard
lockone   +1y
That is an awful small bolt circle for a 10 lug wheel. Most that I deal with are 225mm (8.858"). I will see what I can get though.
someotherguy   +1y
Not the greatest pic for seeing an example but it does show lug holes and center bore.

thread post photo

Richard
bobby morris   +1y
will adapters off of a 00 ford dually work on my 97 chevy dually
bobby morris   +1y
disregard that?sorry i sent again but thanks just found a deal on craiglist.sorry
luv2xclr8   +1y
SOG, What's the deal w/ all the trucks in the
background of that last picture you posted?
someotherguy   +1y
I used to run a shitbox-only graveyard for a couple years. Built a few trucks out of it too, but mostly only bought stuff that was beyond rehab, to turn into parts. There's 23~24 trucks double-stacked in that row you see, and around 10 more inside the buildings and outside of the slab.

Might be working on a way to reopen in another city...

Richard
prican2000   +1y

DAMN These wheels are HOT!!!!!!

And they Bolt - ON????
what size tires are on them???
lockone   +1y
Yes they are our 056 Direct bolt wheels.