26" semis?

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 12167
replies 51
following 22

tuckin22   +1y
^ hahahaha
guilty by design   +1y
Apparently bigduallywheels.com are claiming to be getting them... back in december.

I dunno if there will be much of a market for them, seems 24s are about as big as you can go on a bodied dually, and if you lift one the tiny lil tires wont look right since theyre not 26.5s... but does anyone even make a 26.5 or 28.5 tire?
post photo
lockone   +1y
The company that Guilty mentioned is just a third party retailer and sales what others make. They are getting them from one of the major importers of the Chinese/Indian made wheels.

The wheels are made to 26s and 28s with no half sizes. The ideal tire on the 26 will be a 315/30/26, but I think they will only be for the donk riders and street pharmacists.
someotherguy   +1y
Street pharmacists...I like that. It's almost P.C. but it ain't.

I had to find another copy of that cheeto donk pic and put it on my site, first bastards I linked, their site went down!

Richard
tuckin22   +1y
man i wouldnt want them if they are chinese. prolly fall apart.
i thought i had saw that alcoa was going to make them somewhere.
huskerdually   +1y
They might be alright on a superduty or the newer chevy/gmcs(even though it wont help), but anything else I think it will look like poo.

Just my .02... where the hell is the cents sign?
guilty by design   +1y

So youll be making them/aquiring them direct?
lockone   +1y
I already do that on some of my wheels. I can't decide if the market is going to be good for the 26" wheels.
comegetsome   +1y
im postive there will be no market from the bagged guys...im sure every brother in america with a dually will have a set though...i had 26s on my bodied 03 sierra and they didnt leave the slightest bit of room...im startin to wonder if 24s woulda cleared on my 85 dually...
baggeddogs   +1y
[quote="comegetsome"]im postive there will be no market from the bagged guys...

sorry but if someone would hurry up and buy my truck you will be seeing them on a 2010 dodge dually!!!!! FYI, I know of a dually being done now for them... I know Houston is stupid when it comes to big wheels on bagged trucks, Texas may be the only state with the balls to run them...LOL