threads
Back To Page - Tennessee Wheel and Tire
Page 2 of 3
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  Newest Addition to the Fleet...

Newest Addition to the Fleet...

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 6547
replies 28
following 8

lockone   +1y
What measurement do you need? Length or width?
giovanni   +1y
Length or width? height all would be good

need to no if it will match up when mounted to obs width or hang over
lockone   +1y
I know that there is a few inches difference width and height wise between the 90-2000 and the 2001-2007 bodystyles.

The Newer body style trucks seem a whole lot wider than the previous style trucks. But I will measure it for you when I get it back in the shop.
giovanni   +1y
Right on Thanks
2bseen   +1y
Ok so do you have any problems with the 6/8 drop and 22s or 24s without bags? That was what I was doing to mine and didnt know about the wheel fitment and scrubing. I will be towing a single car trailer from time to time. Thanks
lockone   +1y
They will both work fine. With the bigger 22 or 24 tire you are only going 2" at the most bigger than the stock tire diameter. So all of your clearances will only reduse by an inch or a bit more. The only suggestion I may have if you are going to do some major towing with it would be a helper bag system. The Chevy springs are massive but with this kit you have to take the overload springs off the top.

We have also made some adapters for these body style trucks with rear disk brakes that allows the wheels to sit flush or inside the fenders.

You are only about 40 min away from the shop. Let me know if you need some help with parts or wheels and I can hook you up.
2bseen   +1y
Can you shoot me a pm or email with price of djm 6/8 drop with crossmember and with and without labor. I can pick it up. I am looking for a fair price on 22s or 24s also. email is
lockone   +1y
Email sent.

I believe that you will find that my new wheel prices are more than fair on the 22s and 24s.
sick82   +1y
i read you made an adapter for the wheels to sit flush or in the wheel wells. on my 07classic i have disks on the rear. would these adapters work for me with 4 24's in the back trevor?

josh
lockone   +1y
It would be one of those situations where I would have to test fit them on an 07 Classic truck. The same adapter style I developed for this 09 Chevy didnt work on my 99 F350.