threads
Back To Page - Tennessee Wheel and Tire
Page 2 of 3
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  19.5 Overstock Prices + FREE SHIPPING!!!

19.5 Overstock Prices + FREE SHIPPING!!!

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 7994
replies 23
following 7

someotherguy   +1y
Yep, it seems like the ones that come as OEM tires on a lot of trucks are almost as bad as the chinese garbage. The Generals that came on the F450SD I was in were worn down at probably 60K or so, and the Michelins on my co-worker's F450SD did about the same. Both of these trucks we got new. Why one came with Generals and one with Michelins, dunno.

Kinda surprises me to see Ricksons go on and on about how long 19.5's last and then you see them selling General LMT400's (or whatever that oem model was, I forget, though I have some bald ones in my junk tire pile) ...

Richard
lockone   +1y
We still have this set available. Great for the everyday ride or the Towpig!!!
firefighter5325   +1y
sent you a pm on these last night who do i need to call and talk to up there i think these would be exactly what i need on my new project
huskerdually   +1y
Tennessee Wheel & Tire
931-962-4646
M-F 8-5:30 cst

Tennessee Wheel & Tire's Myspace

Calling him is about the best, he is pretty busy. Good guy to deal with.
firefighter5325   +1y
so its just one guy, didnt want to sound like an idiot calling up there "yea umm i saw a posting on duallyscene bout some rims.
huskerdually   +1y
There's a few, but ask for Trevor.
firefighter5325   +1y
ok man thanks alot
huskerdually   +1y
No problem, always here to help.
lockone   +1y
Just give me a call and I can hook you up on these. I may have already talked to you about these but dont know. Get about 20 calls a day on these from various sites.

Always remember to say that you seen them on the Duallyscene forum to get the discount if not you will end up spending 100 extra on this particular set of wheels.

Thanks
firefighter5325   +1y
naw i was working on my transmission all day yesterday and it by the time i got done it was too late to call ill try and call monday though these would be sick on the s-10 im building. how do people typicaly do the inner wheels i have been told you cant mill the inner 19.5's down becouse they are steel and are too thin or something like that