Page 2 of 3
GuiltyByDesign.net \  New Bracketry

New Bracketry

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 6287
replies 21
following 7

guilty by design   +1y

About as good as you asking! Email me <!-- e --><a href=""></a><!-- e --> and lemme know what you need.
guilty by design   +1y
I just got my keychains in!
thread post photo

guilty by design   +1y
98+ 2WD Ford Ranger Tranny Crossmembers are in. These are lazer cut out of 1/4'' P&amp;O steel and .125'' wall tubing. They use all 3 stock mounting holes and clear the ground without dragging or high centering the truck.
thread post photo

$149.99
smctoy   +1y
Awesome parts sir...when I need anything from now on it will come from you.
guilty by design   +1y
Good to hear
guilty by design   +1y
Newness!

thread post photo

These trick tubular bag mounts can be used in the front of your ride to replace the standard tortion mounts or in the rear on a bridge or lever setup.
*Made from 1/4'' p&amp;o steel and 1 1/2&quot; .125 wall tubing
*Fits 2500 and 2600 series bags
*Sold Individually

guilty by design   +1y
New axle tab to the lineup
thread post photo

2'' Frame tab
thread post photo

This frame tab locates your pivot point directly ontop of a 2'' rail but could also be mounted a number of different ways. Perfect for 3x2 rails or 2x2 link bars.

And lastly tie down hooks
thread post photo

Perfect for locating your own tie down locations on your frame. Can be welded virtually anywhere.
guilty by design   +1y
More newness to make life easier.

These S10 bodymounts are an excellent alternative to using stock mounts or spending forever making your own. Theyre lazer cut from 1/4'' P&amp;O steel, press formed, and feature the distinct hole pattern for s10 bushings. They have a big enough shoulder to be used either right side up or upside down.
thread post photo

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="" target="_blank"> ... ame+Mounts</a><!-- m -->

I had a request for a pair of under axle bag mounts that also incorperated the lower link bar mounts so i now carry them as well.
thread post photo

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="cketry&amp;subcategory=Axle+Brackets" target="_blank"> ... e+Brackets</a><!-- m -->

New Mitsubishi gusset
thread post photo

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="cketry&amp;subcategory=Gussets" target="_blank"> ... ry=Gussets</a><!-- m -->

And im starting a line of keychains featuring various trucks. As of now i only have 88-98 FSC, 98+ Ranger, and 89-94 Toyotas but ill soon have many more. Dont forget if you want a custom keychain hit me up <!-- e --><a href="" target="_blank"></a><!-- e -->
thread post photo

thread post photo

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="" target="_blank"> ... =Keychains</a><!-- m -->
guilty by design   +1y
New tool to the lineup.

This jig saves you tons of time when building your link bars. Just choose the desired length, and bolt your bar ends down with the supplied hardware and mock bushings. This jig allows you to build a link from 16'' to 36'' in 1/2'' increments.
thread post photo

$99.99
guilty by design   +1y
Sweet new small block chevy motor mounts. I got tired of not having something like these so i added them to the lineup.

Ideal for mounting your SBC in virtually ANY frame. The mounting tabs simply key into the flange and you weld it up. The optional polyurethane bushings offer vibration isolation from the motor and are a compact alternative from the stock design.
thread post photo

Also added a spiked frame mount to match my spiked axle tabs
thread post photo