3'' Nissan gusset
thread post photo

3'' Ford gusset
thread post photo

New frame tabs
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

And heres an item im rather proud of. This baby welds to a crossmember you have on the ground and locates all 4 front 4 link mounts. The beauty behind this bracket is its designed to work with my axle tabs to space all the pivot points equally and its modular insert adds considerable strength to the top mounting locations. Simply tack weld the inserts countersunk legs into the tab holes and grind smooth for a seamless look. That keeps your 4 link working properly and saves you time setting everything up. The bracket keeps the bottom bushing 1/4'' off the ground, feature a flatspot 1/4'' from the edge of the tubing so you can wrap your weld around the end. Its made of 1/4'' pickled&oiled steel. P&O steel makes for a cleaner cut edge and has virtually no millscale cutting down on your metal prep time. It also features a full shoulder surrounding the polyurethane bushing just ike all my tabs. Other tabs dont cover the entire bushing and that could lead to the tab cutting into the bushing or causing premature wear. Hell it just looks better too!

thread post photo

All that and theyre STILL cheaper than similar bracketry found on other sites.
baha   +1y
Man those look awesome! I really like the last one. You're coming out with some killer products man!
guilty by design   +1y
Showin some dually love with these 4'' axle tabs.
thread post photo

thread post photo

I also got my diamond shear load plates in today
thread post photo
guilty by design   +1y
A couple of new items today!

First is an 8pc mazda specific notch kit. These notches mate up to the mazda framerails perfectly and allow you to lay frame on a 255/35/20.
thread post photo

Second is a universal 8pc octagnal notch kit. For those of you who want a little more shape than the boring standard notch kits.
thread post photo

Both are lazer cut from 3/16'' P&O mild steel and are in stock now. Ill have them available at my booth this weekend at Slamily Reunion.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... ry=Notches</a><!-- m -->
burnzya   +1y
where's the yota gussets?!!

stuff looks real good! i like the front link mount kits.
guilty by design   +1y
Theyre on the site yo!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=""> ... ry=Gussets</a><!-- m -->
cable   +1y
And heres an item im rather proud of. This baby welds to a crossmember you have on the ground and locates all 4 front 4 link mounts. The beauty behind this bracket is its designed to work with my axle tabs to space all the pivot points equally and its modular insert adds considerable strength to the top mounting locations. Simply tack weld the inserts countersunk legs into the tab holes and grind smooth for a seamless look. That keeps your 4 link working properly and saves you time setting everything up. The bracket keeps the bottom bushing 1/4'' off the ground, feature a flatspot 1/4'' from the edge of the tubing so you can wrap your weld around the end. Its made of 1/4'' pickled&amp;oiled steel. P&amp;O steel makes for a cleaner cut edge and has virtually no millscale cutting down on your metal prep time. It also features a full shoulder surrounding the polyurethane bushing just ike all my tabs. Other tabs dont cover the entire bushing and that could lead to the tab cutting into the bushing or causing premature wear. Hell it just looks better too!

thread post photo

All that and theyre STILL cheaper than similar bracketry found on other sites.[/quote]

I'm liking this bracket,but this wouldn't work for normal triangulated 4 link ends,they would have to be cut and welded angled to the bar and straight to the crossmemeber right?or are these just designed for paralell 4-links? I've been thinking of building a 2x2 square wishbone these would prob. work nicely! oh,I sent you an order on your site for 8 asco 1/2in. din connectors
layedout72   +1y
whats the chance of those yota brackets coming in different angles, application specific.
stll2hi   +1y
You just got bookmarked dude, I like what I see!!
guilty by design   +1y

Correct. Without getting down to textbooking the hell out of the subject... when you use poly bushings you need to mount them perpindicular to the radius they are locating (parallel with the axle) When you mount them at an angle your putting stress on them when you cycle the suspension. To avoid this you need to weld the link bars on at an angle to the bushing. You can still do this with my bracket but it will work with either triangulated or parallel 4 links.