GuiltyByDesign.net
views 77631
replies 259
following 49

vegasyota94   +1y
so is this the frontier, or your toyota? lol
either way.. killer work.,
kdcgrohl   +1y
wow. thats one big freakin backdoor. cool. so... 4runner rolldown back window?
lugtucker07   +1y
damn that looks good...wish i could find a runner for 250
hng-10w   +1y
genius.
tommy b   +1y
the rear door is longer than a toyota duel cab door.
well it looks like it.
thats going to be really cool over in the states where u guys have next to no duel cab minis.

they are gaining popularity in australia, stretches look awesom.

are you going to run a shortbed on the back of this and extened the wheel base?
lux15m   +1y

Hahaha thats luke's truck. I think its still for sale.
guilty by design   +1y
Well thank him for a pic i could mess with for inspiration!

The rear doors are stock length but making the door glass square makes it look way longer. I sat in the back and the leg room is perfect. I took measurements from 2 crewcabs here of different bodystyles and we found that the rear doors were 3/4 the length of the front so thats what we did here.

People keep mentioning the 4runner roll down back window... Im already doing the big back window mod since i raised the top but if i can get detailed pics on how to do a roll down rear window ill do it.

Im excited to have the only quadcab in the states, has anyone seen one here before??
slammedcivicsi   +1y
theres lots of quadcabs in canada, only problem is they are all 4x4, and none are dumped. Ive been on the hunt for one to use it entirely for parts. But they cost like $15000
holcombe347   +1y
dude that is awesome!!!! i love it. im gonna be out in mo in june to see my bro and family in ky, id like to stop by and see whats going on. you do VERY nice work. .
guilty by design   +1y
well be prepared to drive some more because im 11 miles from the OK state line