threads
Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  new to the forum. rotary enthusiast here. B2600 Rotary power

new to the forum. rotary enthusiast here. B2600 Rotary power

General Discussion
views 3585
replies 24
following 9

judge ito   +1y
mymemmeryloss, yes i have done a s5 turbo swap on bseries trucks. 356rwhp @ 11lbs of boost.. stock ecu, aftermarket turbo with a ported engine.. and the rest of neccessary add ons to support the power
judge ito   +1y

Good to see u here Dan.. I was feeling like a kid that goes to a new school. "lost"
judge ito   +1y

thank you. the whole rotary 4x4 is still up in the air.. initially that was the reason for the purchase. but not so sure right now.. truck does come with a turbo II trans.. all i need to do is swap a turbo II bell housing to the original 4x4 trans..
judge ito   +1y

thank you. low boost 15lbs.. yes single turbo, ported engine, haltech ems...
93madmaz   +1y
Just wondering what all is needed to swap a rotary into a b2200?
thafox   +1y

nice...are you going to be making them for bolt in application? just asking since i so happen to have a 3rd gen motor lying around with a cosmo intake and a to4e with manifold
judge ito   +1y

nice thing about a b2200 swap is the original piston trans is used. basically you swap bell housings(rx7 bell housing into the b2200 trans) modify the input shaft a little and bolt on the 13B. also need a 13B GSL-SE oil pan and first gen timing cover for the front style engine mount.. the rest falls into place..
judge ito   +1y

not really.. but your on the rite track
judge ito   +1y
my old b2200 pickup.. of boost.. series 5 engine.. no audio.. at 1.41 in the video

mymmeryloss   +1y
Video wont load for me...